everything you know
Become one of our
customers until 31/7 and
get the zerO Charge FREE
for 3 months
you consume at cost price
& a small amount for WATT+VOLT.
at cost price
up to 2€/100kWh
/ 0 adjustment clause
/ 0 fees
/ 0 surprises
you consume at cost price
& a small amount for WATT+VOLT.
You will surely wonder
In WATT+VOLT we created a program for homes and businesses. With zerO you will never doubt about what you pay in your bill or if the next one is going to be increased, as you enjoy:
- 0 adjustment clause
- 0 fees
- 0 surprises
- you pay for the cost of the energy you consume based on the wholesale price of electricity; the same amount that WATT+VOLT has paid to provide you with the required electrical power
- you don’t pay an adjustment clause
- you pay a small amount for WATT+VOLT, the zerO Charge based on your consumption profile
- For consumption up to 10,000kWh/month, the zerO Charge is 2€/100kWh.
- For the part of the monthly consumption exceeding 10,000kWh, the zerO Charge is 1.5€/100kWh.
zerO Charge after the completion of 2 years:
• For consumption up to 10,000kWh/ month, the zerO Charge is 3€/100kWh.
• For the part of the monthly consumption exceeding 10,000kWh, the zerO Charge is 2€/100kWh.
Calculate your zerO Charge based on your consumption profile
Terms and Conditions zerO
The Regulated Charges are common for all Electricity Suppliers, as defined by the relevant legal framework and are clearly indicated in your bill.
Do you want
to learn more
Become one of our customers until 30/6
and get the zerO Charge FREE for 3 months
FILL OUT YOUR DETAILS
AND WE WILL CALL YOU
FAQs about zerO
The zerO program is an innovative program we created at WATT+VOLT for homes and businesses, based on the relationship of absolute transparency that we have with our customers for years now.
Basically, with zerO, you pay for the cost of energy you consume based on the wholesale price of electricity, an amount exactly the same as what we as WATT+VOLT have paid to supply you with the required electricity, without any price adjustment clause. At the same time, you pay the zerO Charge, which is adjusted based on your monthly consumption, up to 2 € / 100kWh / month (current Special Offer).
The zerO program is different because it does not hold surprises in the bill as you have zero adjustment clause and zero fixed costs.
You pay exactly what you consume at cost price plus a minimum amount for WATT+VOLT.
ZerO is combined with all types of invoices (Γ1, Γ1N, Γ21, Γ22 and Γ23) as it is based exclusively on costumer consumption.
ZerO is for everyone! It is suitable and ideal for both homes and businesses.
Peace of mind! After making it clear to you from the beginning that it has zero adjustment clause, zero fixed costs and zero surprises. In a nutshell… zerO is what it looks like!
The cost price refers to the exact total wholesale cost that we as WATT+VOLT daily pay to the Greek energy exchange group and other bodies to ensure the required electricity for our customers. It also includes the following sub-elements:
- Energy Purchasing Costs, Increase Bill Costs 1, 2, 3 (relating to system losses, and compensation to electricity generators providing balancing services to the system)
- Costs in favor of RES Special Bill (ELAPE) (directed to RES producers, Wind farms and photovoltaic installations)
- Cost of the Administrative Expenses of the Energy Exchange Group and other bodies (IPTO, Liquidation House, General Clearing Member )
- Cost of network losses and normalization of network losses.
In the case of invoicing in which not all cost information is known at the billing date, it is estimated on the basis of either the preliminary cost data, in case of interconnected network, or the historical data, in case of non-interconnected network, and when the new data becomes known, the actual cost accounting is carried out in the next bill of
This charge is mandatory because we as WATT+VOLT have to cover our fixed operating costs, as under the regulatory framework we are not allowed to sell electricity to our customers at below cost price.
Because we consider it fair to burden the consumer proportionally on the basis of the actual consumption he has made. A zero or minimum consumption cannot be charged the same as a high consumption. With zerO, the goal is to pay for exactly what you consume!
All cost information is clearly reflected in the Electricity Bill you receive. In addition, you can be systematically informed about the size of the Greek electricity market through the following links:
Cost of Energy Purchases and Increase Bills:
- Energy Exchange Group:
- Independent Power Transmission Operator: https://www.admie.gr/
RES Special Bill (ELAPE) cost:
- RES and Guarantee of Origin Manager: https://www.dapeep.gr/
Network Loss Cost:
- Regulatory authority of energy: https://www.rae.gr/
A detailed description of how to calculate the Cost of Electricity can be found in the Contract between us.
Not necessarily. The clearance of consumption, as is the case for all other programs for years, involves the recalculation of the amounts to be charged or credited for a specific billing period, based on the discrepancy between the estimated quantity and the actual consumption recorded by HEDNO at your meter. The clearance of the cost takes place when all the figures that constitute the cost of electricity are published and any monetary difference (positive or negative) is reflected in your next bill of discharge.
Each bill reflects the Electricity Cost and the zerO Charge. The Cost of Electricity includes the charge of electricity cost of the current consumption period of the bill, as well as a possible clearance of the electricity cost of the previous consumption period. In the annex of the bill, you can find a detailed record of the amounts that constitute the charge for the Cost of Electricity.
Since all competition programs contain Supply Charge Adjustment Clauses, we need to carefully examine the specific terms of your program in order to make a proper comparative analysis of the benefit you would have with zerO. If you want us to check this, send us 1-2 of your bills or the contract so that we can proceed to a safe comparative analysis.