The new energy management and monitoring service smartenergy for Businesses provides real-time information about your consumption via the installation of «smart» meters.
smart energy refers to the monitoring, analysis and optimization of the energy use and its associated cost by making use of the IoT services. Through acquiring a constant, remote, real-time control over their energy consumption habits, comparing energy savings before and after an energy upgrade and an advanced alert system, industry, utilities as well as high-traffic buildings can take advantage of these services and achieve energy and cost related savings.
What we measure
- Constant, remote, real-time control of energy consumption (kWh) e.g. lighting/heating/cooling
- Energy cost (€/kWh or €/m3 ) based on current Energy prices
- Building’s energy performance before & after energy upgrade interventions
- Power factor (sin, cosin)
- Energy efficiency index (e.g. kWh/m2)
Originating from our Energy Analytics platform – Golden award at the Energy Mastering Awards 2017 ceremony for the Smart Metering Technology category – our smart energy portfolio offers a number of solutions that can contribute to a company’s enhanced energy and economic status.
Provided Solutions & Benefits
- Advanced energy consumption breakdown & prediction of future energy consumption
- Monitoring and Identification of unusual energy consumption
- Energy intensity activity tables & function analysis
- Alert system when energy consumption exceed user-predefined limits
- Data normalization according to preferred variables
- Real-Time monitoring of energy cost based on current energy prices
- Measurement of energy savings with M&V tool
Feel free to contact us for more information on the operation of our service and for a customized techno-economic analysis via email: [email protected] .