The new energy management and monitoring service smartenergy for Businesses provides real-time information about your consumption via the installation of «smart» meters.
smart energy refers to the monitoring, analysis and optimization of the energy use and its associated cost by making use of the IoT services. Through acquiring a constant, remote, real-time control over their energy consumption habits, comparing energy savings before and after an energy upgrade and an advanced alert system, industry, utilities as well as high-traffic buildings can take advantage of these services and achieve energy and cost related savings.
What we measure
- Constant, remote, real-time control of energy consumption (kWh) e.g. lighting/heating/cooling
- Energy cost (€/kWh or €/m3 ) based on current Energy prices
- Building’s energy performance before & after energy upgrade interventions
- Power factor (sin, cosin)
- Energy efficiency index (e.g. kWh/m2)
Originating from our Energy Analytics platform – Golden award at the Energy Mastering Awards 2017 ceremony for the Smart Metering Technology category – our smart energy portfolio offers a number of solutions that can contribute to a company’s enhanced energy and economic status.
Provided Solutions & Benefits
- Offers advanced energy consumption analysis
- Predicts future energy consumption
- Identifies cases of “unusual” energy consumption
- Offers energy intensity activity tables
- Offers function analysis tables
- Notifies when energy consumption exceeds user-predefined limits
- Normalizes data according to preferred variables
- Monitors the total energy cost in real-time based on current energy prices
- Measures energy savings with the M&V tool