|WATT+VOLT Stores Network||✓||✓|
|Standing Debit/ Credit Order||✓||✓|
|Card Payment by Phone||✓||✓|
|ELTA Stores Network||✓||✕|
|QR Code payment||✓||✕|
|VIVA Spots Network||✓||✕|
- WATT+VOLT Stores Network: In our stores with cash or any credit/debit card VISA, MASTERCARD without transaction costs.
- Web Banking: Through the web banking platform of Piraeus Bank/ Eurobank/ Alpha Bank/ National Bank.
- Standing Debit/ Credit Order: By setting standing order via bank account or any credit card VISA or MASTERCARD. In this way you INSTANLY earn 30% refund of the amount of the guarantee you have paid to WATT + VOLT. The amount will be credited in the first account that will be issued after the activation of the standing order and will include electricity consumption. At the same time:
- You save time from queuing lines where you pay your bill.
- You are certain that your account is paid directly, without having to worry about the due dates.
- You are not charged with late payment interest in case you forgot, while the bank’s commission on a standing order transaction is the lowest of all banking transactions.
*WATT+VOLT reserves the right, in case of overdue debts, to re-adjust the security deposit amount.
- Banks: In Greek banks’ branches (except Alpha Bank for natural gas bill).
- Card payment by phone: You can contact our Customer Service at 183 83 and pay through credit or debit card, VISA or MASTERCARD.
- ELTA Stores Network: In any ELTA store using the Payout method.
- MyWatt: Online via MyWatt service or MyWatt app for smartphones or tablets. If you occupy a smartphone or a tablet, you can now download MyWatt from Play Store or App Store, free of charge.
- WATT+VOLT e-pay: With the WATT+VOLT e-pay service, you can instantly, easily and safely pay your bill by using your credit/ debit card.
- VIVA Spots Network:You can pay your bill in cash via VIVA SPOTS network, to over 1100 points all over Greece. Find out your nearest VIVA SPOT by visiting their website or call at 13855.
- DIAS Payment System: By using DIAS Payment System. Commercial banks and the Bank of Greece are participating as provided for in the rules of the system.
|BANK||STORE||WEB BANKING||PHONE||DIRECT DEBIT ORDER (INDIVIDUALS)||DIRECT DEBIT ORDER (ENTERPRISES)|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF EPIRUS||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF CHANIA||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF CRETE||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF EVROS||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF KARDITSA||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF THESSALIA||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF PELOPONISSOS||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF PIERIA||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF DRAMA||✔|
|DEPOSIT AND LOANS FUND||✔*|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF SERRES||✔||✔||✔|
*Not applicable for Natural Gas.