You can choose your convinient payment method:
- Online via MyWatt service or MyWatt app for smartphones or tablets. If you occupy a smartphone or a tablet, you can now download MyWatt from Play Store or App Store, free of charge.
- Via our website www.watt-volt.gr using the WATT+VOLT e-pay service.
- By using QR Code. Do you use a smartphone device?WATT+VOLT is the first energy company that allows you to pay your bill via QR Code reader. Download a free QR scanning application, scan the QR code printed on the first page of your account and pay your account safely via WATT + VOLT e-pay.
- With your credit or debit card calling at 183 83.
- Alternatively, you can also choose the Standing Debit/Credit Order using any credit or debit card VISA or MASTERCARD.
- Via Piraeus Bank easypay service.
- In any ELTA store using the postal check method.
- At our WATT+VOLT stores, find your nearest store.
- By usind DIAS Payment System. Commercial banks and the Bank of Greece are participating as provided for in the rules of the system.
|BANK||STORE||WEB BANKING||PHONE||DIRECT DEBIT ORDER (INDIVIDUALS)||DIRECT DEBIT ORDER (ENTERPRISES)|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF EPIRUS||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF CHANIA||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF CRETE||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF EVROS||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF KARDITSA||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF THESSALIA||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF PELOPONISSOS||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF PIERIA||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF DRAMA||✔|
|DEPOSIT AND LOANS FUND||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF SERRES||✔||✔||✔|
You can pay your bill in cash via VIVA SPOTS network, to over 1100 points all over Greece. Find out your nearest VIVA SPOT or call at 13855.
After the expiry date of your bill, please contact Customer Care Department at: 183 83. Overdue payment is accompanied by the legal surcharges. If the due date for your bill is Sunday or a public holiday, the due date is considered as the next business day.
Earn 30% of the guarantee* by setting a Direct Debit Order of your account through a bank or credit / debit card.
By setting a Direct Debit Order:
Earn a 30% refund of the security deposit amount* by setting a Standing Order of your account through a bank or credit / debit card.
Αt the same time:
- You save time from queuing in the funds where you pay your bill
- You are certain that your account is paid directly, without having to worry about the due dates.
- You are not charged with late payment interest in case you forgot, while the bank’s commission on a standing order transaction is the lowest of all banking transactions.