|WATT+VOLT Stores Network||✓||✓|
|Standing Debit/ Credit Order||✓||✓|
|Card Payment by Phone
|ELTA Stores Network||✓||✓|
|QR Code payment||✓||✕|
|VIVA Spots Network||✓||✓|
- WATT+VOLT Stores Network: In our stores with cash or any credit/debit card VISA or MASTERCARD without transaction costs.
- Web Banking: Through the web banking platform of Piraeus Bank/ Eurobank/ Alpha Bank/ National Bank.
- Standing Order: You can activate a standing order via your credit/ debit card, easily and quickly here, as well as a standing order via your bank account. This way, you ensure zero guarantee while at the same time:
- You save time from queuing lines where you pay your bill.
- You are certain that your account is paid directly, without having to worry about the due dates.
- You are not charged with late payment interest in case you forgot, while the bank’s commission on a standing order transaction is the lowest of all banking transactions.
*WATT+VOLT reserves the right, in case of overdue debts, to re-adjust the security deposit amount.
Banks: In the branches of Greek Banks, except for the Alpha Bank for the natural gas bills.
- Card payment by phone: You can contact our Customer Service at 183 83 and pay through credit or debit card, VISA or MASTERCARD.
- ELTA Stores Network: In any ELTA store using the Payout method.
- MyWatt: Online via MyWatt service or MyWatt app for smartphones or tablets. If you occupy a smartphone or a tablet, you can now download MyWatt from the Play Store or App Store, free of charge.
- WATT+VOLT e-pay: With the WATT+VOLT e-pay service, you can instantly, easily and safely pay your bill by using your credit/ debit card.
- VIVA Spots Network: You can pay your bill in cash via the VIVA SPOTS network , to over 1100 points all over Greece. Find out your nearest VIVA SPOT by visiting their website or call at 13855.
- DIAS Payment System: By using DIAS Payment System. Commercial banks and the Bank of Greece are participating as provided for in the rules of the system.
|BANK||STORE||WEB BANKING||PHONE||DIRECT DEBIT ORDER (INDIVIDUALS)||DIRECT DEBIT ORDER (ENTERPRISES)|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF EPIRUS||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF CHANIA||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF CRETE||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF EVROS||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF KARDITSA||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF THESSALIA||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF PELOPONISSOS||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF PIERIA||✔||✔||✔|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF DRAMA||✔|
|DEPOSIT AND LOANS FUND||✔*|
|COOPERATIVE BANK OF SERRES||✔||✔||✔|
*Not applicable for Natural Gas.