Get a 44% discount with a fixed price per kWh lower than the night tariff for your business, with no commitments and no safety deposit required.
– For business customers belonging to the Cel21 low voltage program a special promotional price of 79€/year applies (payable in the first actual or estimated bill, VAT is not included). For business Cel21 programs the price for energy charge amounts to 0.074€/kWh (with Consistency 0.059€/kWh) until 5,000kWh and to 0.092€/kWh (with Consistency 0.0736€/kWh) for the total amount of energy exceeding the above limit of 5,000 kWh.
- Charge even lower than the night tariff
- Consistency reward of 20%
- No contract commitment
- No safety deposit required
- No withdrawal clause
“Liberty Max” can be combined with the Consistency program.
Read the program’s terms and conditions in detail.
- Filling in the Application for Supply of Electricity.
- Copy of the legal representative’s ID.
- Copy of the most recent bill of actual consumption (which has been paid) from any previous energy supplier you might have.
- Copy of the company’s Articles of Association, Government Gazette or Μinutes of Administrative Board.
Until the procedures of transferring your electricity supply to us are completed, you do not have to worry about being left without electricity. This is simply an accounting change and the quality and voltage remain the same.
The Regulated Charges are common for all Electricity Suppliers, as set out by the Ministry of Environment, Energy and Climate Change (YPEKA) and are clearly indicated in your bill.
Contact us at 18383 to find the best solution tailored to your needs