HOME ENERGY ECONOMY
Home Energy Economy provides all residential users with a discount on their daily electricity consumption. This program offers a single price regardless of how much electricity you consume.
Day Consumption Charges
0 - 2000
Day and Night Consumption Charges
– The above charges do not include VAT 6%.
– The islands of Leros, Lesbos, Kos, Samos and Chios are excluded and the reduced rate is 4%.
You have no charge for changing your electricity Supplier, while at the same time you do not need to make any changes to the electricity meter installed in your home. Your home will not be left without electricity – not for a moment and with WATT + VOLT you have no hidden charges or registration costs.
- Filling in the Application for Supply of Electricity
- Copy of your ID or passport
- Most recent bill of actual consumption from previous energy supplier
- Copy of Tenancy Agreement issued by the competent Tax Office or copy of E9 form
|Requested Documents||Individuals||Freelancers||ΟΕ/ΕΕ/ΙΚΕ/ΕΠΕ||ΑΕ||Public Areas||Associations,|
|Tenancy Agreement issued by the competent Tax Office / E9||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Instrument of company’s constitution||✕||✕||✓||✕||✕||✓|
Μinutes of Administrative Board
|Power of Attorney for|
|Private entity incorporation||✕||✕||✕||✕||✕||✓|
The Regulated Charges are common for all energy suppliers, as approved by the Ministry of Energy and are applied on top of the competitive charges on your energy bill statement.
Learn more about the Ministerial Decision (in Greek) for Vulnerable Clients.
*The commercial policy is adjusted during the year.
Contact us at 183 83 to find the best solution tailored to your needs.