When two persons file a joint tax return, in whose name must the electricity bill be issued?

In the case of spouses filing a joint tax return, any spouse can be the beneficiary of the Social Residential Tariff, therefore the electricity bill can be issued in either name.

Who should I inform in the event of final interruption of electricity supply?

You should contact WATT+VOLT’s Customer Service Department at 183 83 (from 09:00 a.m. to 21:00 p.m. during the week, on Saturdays and on holidays) in order to declare the interruption.

Based on the amendment of article 5 of Law 3345/2002, as replaced by the provisions of section 1 of article 222 of Law 4555/2018, residential properties in which electricity supply is terminated are exempted from paying the uniform fee for street cleaning & lighting services, and this exemption takes effect from the date when owners of such properties, or their legal representatives, file a declaration with the relevant municipalities, which must state that such properties are not supplied with electricity and there is no intention of using them. Until such declaration is filed, all fees are charged according to the category of the residential property and paid according to the provisions of article 21 of Royal Decree on 24.9/20.10.1958 (vol. A’ 171). If such residential properties are either supplied with electricity or used despite having filed a declaration to the contrary, owners will be charged with a fee proportional to the time period of exemption, as well as a fine of an equivalent amount.

In the event of Application for Final Settlement, tenants must notify owners accordingly and afterwards follow the same procedure as above.

Is there a telephone number I could contact for further questions?

The customer can call the company’s telephone number 183 83 from 9 am to 9 pm, in order to talk to a representative of the Customer Support Department, who will provide information about the services, products and the pricing policy of WATT + VOLT.

How can I apply for a change in the address of delivery of bill?

You must fill in the APPLICATION FORM and send it via fax to 210-3619835 or via e-mail to [email protected].

If I object to the meter reading shown in my bill, who may i get in touch with?

In this case, the customer must send a written complaint to WATT + VOLT stating that he/she questions the result of the measurement. WATT+VOLT is committed to check the matter and send the customer’s complaint to the Network Operation Division for investigation. Then, the customer shall be informed about the response of the Network Operation Division on the matter.