When two persons file a joint tax return, in whose name must the electricity bill be issued?

In the case of spouses filing a joint tax return, any spouse can be the beneficiary of the Social Residential Tariff, therefore the electricity bill can be issued in either name.

Who should I inform in the event of final interruption of electricity supply?

You should contact WATT+VOLT’s Customer Service Department at 183 83 (from 09:00 a.m. to 21:00 p.m. during the week, on Saturdays and on holidays) in order to declare the interruption.

According to the provision of section 1 of article 222of Law 4555/2018, which has replaced article 5 of Law 3345/2003, the residential properties with electricity interruption do not require to pay the uniform fee for street cleaning & lighting services, and this exemption takes effect from the date when owners of such properties, or their legal representatives, file a declaration with the relevant municipalities, which must state that such properties do not have electricity supply, and there is no intention of using them. Until the residents file such declaration, they receive the bills according to the category of the residential property; they have to pay the charges according to the provisions of article 21 of Royal Decree on 24.9/20.10.1958 (vol. A’ 171).

If such residential properties are either supplied with electricity or used despite having filed a declaration to the contrary, owners have to pay a fee proportional to the time of exemption, as well as a fine of an equivalent amount.
In the event of Application for Final Settlement, tenants must notify owners accordingly and afterward follow the same procedure as above.

Is there a telephone number I can contact for further questions?

The customer can call the company’s telephone number 183 83 from 9 am to 9 pm, to talk to a representative of the Customer Support Department, who will provide information about the services, products and the pricing policy of WATT + VOLT.

How can I apply for a change in the address of delivery of bill?

You must fill in the APPLICATION FORM and send it via fax to 210-3619835 or via e-mail to [email protected].

If I object to the meter reading shown in my bill, whom sould i contact?

In this case, the customer must send a written complaint to WATT + VOLT stating that he/she questions the result of the measurement. WATT+VOLT is at your services; we will check the matter and send the customer’s complaint to the Network Operation Division for investigation. Then, the customer shall be informed about the response of the Network Operation Division on the matter.