CERTIFICATIONS / AWARDS
WATT+VOLT holds all necessary certifications required for the provision of services to it’s customers to its customers, and we have also received a large number of awards and distinctions.
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Top customer experience on the market – Integrated Service Management, from attracting and acquiring new customers to after sales services, compared to other competitive enterprises.
- Low – perhaps the lowest rate of customer departures on the market.
- Participation – as well as leading role – of WATT+VOLT in the European challenges for improving energy efficiency (HORIZON2020, ENCOMPASS, HORIZON2020, inteGRIDy)
- WATT+VOLT operates on the basis of the International ISO 9001 Certification Program.
- Ranked 1st among Greek companies and 204th in Europe in FT 1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies.
- Awarded as National Winner for Greece in the 2019 European Business Awards for the company’s growth strategy.
- FRANCHISE AWARD 2021 – MOST INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS & SERVICES category
- 1st among Greek companies and 204th in the overall ranking of the Financial Times FT 1000 list with the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe 2020.
- European Business Awards 2019 – National Winner for Greece in the European Business Awards
- Energy Mastering Awards 2017 – 3 awards for smartwatt & energy analytics platform
- Mobile Excellence Awards 2017 – 2 awards for smartwatt
- Mobile Excellence Awards 2016 – 2 awards for MyWatt
- The London Stock Exchange has listed WATT+VOLT among the top 1000 companies that inspire Europe! The London Stock Exchange’s organization named “1000 Companies to Inspire Europe” is a celebration for several of the most quickly developing and active small and medium enterprises from all over Europe. Read the full report 2016.
ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATE
WATT+VOLT operates on the basis of the International Quality Management Certificate of the ISO 9001 standard.