- 01/04/2015Some break rooms in companies have dishwashers. The most energy efficient way to use one of these is to always fully load it.
- 01/04/2015Use your central heating timer to turn heating on and off and not the thermostat. If you decide to use the thermostats, turn them down by just one degree, will cut 10% off your heating bill.
- 09/10/2017In the European Utility Week 2017, WATT+VOLT unveiled its new Internet of Things (IoT) platform “Smarteverything”WATT+VOLT participated in the European Utility Week 2017, the annual landmark event of the European energy calendar.
- 25/01/2016WATT AND VOLT DOO Beograd - 100% subsidiary of WATT+VOLT Group - was established in 4/12/2015 and officially received the license of power trading in Serbia.
- 25/01/2016The European Energy Exchange (EEX) with office registered in Leipzig was established in 2002 as a result of the merger of the German power exchange in Frankfurt and Leipzig.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the benefits if I choose WATT + VOLT as an energy provider?
Pay your bills by tapping your QR code printed
on the first page or your bill